What is “mystpkaty”?
Mystpkaty is an online connection tool designed so St. Peter’s members and regular guests can get plugged into the life of the church. It uses a product called Access ACS to provide 24/7 access to church records. The tool is available to anyone in our church database who registers using a valid e-mail address.
Once you obtain your mystpkaty login, you will be able to:
1. Access your St. Peter’s membership file – You can view your individual and/or family profile from our membership database. This includes personal contact information such as your home number, work number and e-mail addresses, as well as groups and activities that you are associated with at church (past and present). If you wish you can upload individual or family photos that can viewed in our members-only online directory.
2. View the online St. Peter’s directory – Registered subscribers will also be able to view personal information from other mystpkaty subscribers, thus producing a secure online mystpkaty directory. We encourage you to think of this as similar to our printed church directory that helps you stay connected to other members of the St. Peter’s family. However, you can elect not to have your information displayed.
3. Give online – You can give to the church online via credit cards or electronic checks. This secure transaction can conveniently be done on a one-time or ongoing basis. For more information, refer to our Give Online page.
4. Register for events – You can now register for events using our website. You can buy books or T-shirts and pay fees for Summer Ministry programs, Student Ministry events or Wednesday Night Dinners with the click of a button. Events will be posted online and can be accessed through our calendar and the home page.
5. View sermons online – Past sermons are available for the traditional services and The Element.
If you need assistance logging in to mystpkaty, please contact Ashley Eidson at or call the church office.